Stoneworks Specialist Intl., Corp. Supplies amphibious vehicles! Check out the Avenger 8x8!
Updated: Apr 7
For 2019 the hard working Avenger 800 8x8 returns as Argos best selling liquid-cooled model. This is the ultimate off-road amphibious atv for those who don’t like a compromise when you're 40 miles from the nearest person. The Avenger 8x8 has it all, from its powerful 30hp liquid cooled gas engine which provides excellent power in the deepest mud or snow, to the efficient Admiral triple differential transmission in 6.2 or high torque 8.1 gear ratios that allow the vehicle to turn effortlessly even with tracks installed. Argo designed 25x12-9 (635 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on 9" offset steel rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. Standard equipment includes a bilge pump, full-length skid plate, and front and rear bearing extensions. The Avenger 8x8 ST is equally well suited for hard work as it is for play providing many commercial and government customers a workhorse in their fleet, yet it's refined and comfortable for all of your recreational needs. Color choices are Black or Tundra Green.
Durable 1.375" extreme duty steel forged axles mounted on off-set steel rims allow for a quick and reliable conversion to running tracks. Gone are the days of adding wheel spacers and lug extenders. All you need to do is turn the rim around, reinstall the lug nuts and slide the tracks on. This new design greatly improves durability and reduces installation time.
The Avenger 800 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin liquid cooled 748cc, 30 hp (22 kW) Kohler Aegis ELH 775 engine with electronic fuel injection. It has a load capacity of up to 1070 lb. / 485 kg on land or 920 lb. / 417 kg on water, can transport 6 passengers on land, 4 on water and features a towing capacity of 1800 lb. / 816 kg. The Avenger 800 8x8 is available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
• Kohler 30hp EFI Liquid Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch Offset Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Admiral Transmission with Standard 6.2 or 8.1 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
• Innovative triple-differential Admiral transmission with independent steering brakes
• Optional low 8.1 gear ratio for increased torque
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kohler Aegis ELH 775 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Front and rear bearing extensions
• Full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (635 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Standard bilge pump
• Optional 40 amp alternator kit
• Optional hood fan kit
• Optional brake cooling kit
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, engine coolant temperature, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)
If you are interested to know more about our amphibious vehicles or would like to talk about your current project, give us a call at (02) 8664 8370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our design team will get back to you.